SWC is dedicated to helping you fall in love with Jesus! One of the ways we do that is through our Disciple Groups. We have three different Disciple Groups to choose from – each with a distinct purpose.
Connection Groups (Sunday morning at 9:45am)
- The Connection Groups are a place where people can come together and connect with God and other people from all stages and walks of life.
- Connect with God: We teach God's word so we can understand His passion for the world and tangible application so we can share that passion with the world.
- Connection with Others: We spend time building relationships through sharing about what God is doing, prayer, and accountability because we understand that our faith grows stronger through community.
- We believe that lasting life-change happens best in the context of intimate, meaningful relationships. So our goal is to help everyone in our church find a Life Group that will encourage these types of relationships.
- The Four Pillars of Life Groups
- Intimacy with God. We want you to grow closer to God together so we encourage prayer, worship, and Bible-directed studies.
- Community with Insiders. As we stated, we want you to experience life-change through relationships. So laugh, cry, eat, and just be with one another. Do life together.
- Influence with Outsiders. Ultimately, we are here to spur one another on to help other know Christ. Life Groups are designed to pray and hold one another accountable for those who need Jesus.
- Serving Sheridan and Beyond. Doing life together means that we serve the community we are trying to reach. Each Life Group will have a consistent service-oriented ministry that forces us to take the love of Christ outside the walls of the church.
We also have traditional Bible studies during the week that help you grow closer to Jesus! From Beth Moore to inductive Bible Studies there are a number of options for someone to choose from.